Good morning, I hope this Thursday is a good one for you. As you read this I'm at work all day running a training workshop, I pray this goes well and all my international students who are supposed to help me turn up!
My whole reasons to be cheerful post this week is based around work. I know I am blessed to have a good job with an exceptional manager. Some others can not say the same, even those working at the same place as me.
So what is making me super cheery at work then?
- Blogging and social media have become a real passion for me in the last couple of years, I did not even realise how much so until yesterday when I was asked at work to start researching and putting together a short introduction to social media course, with the aim being that our researchers can start to publicise some of their articles and findings. I am chomping at the bit to get started with this.
- I have so many interesting projects going on at the moment that I am not really sure where to start!
- I love the flexibility of my work, they have allowed me two weeks off unpaid so I could take my blogger trips to Ethiopia and then to Belarus when I do in December.
- The people in my direct team are just awesome, we are all different but together there is a bit of everything and we all support each other, it is amazing to know that if anything goes wrong I can turn to them.
- But best of all? I'm off most of next week to spend time with my family.
Have a really great week, Mich x
Link up now -