Have I got a goodie for you today!
Back in September last year I was sent a beautiful wheelie case from the designer label Pink Lining (you know of the gorgeous baby change bag fame). They wanted me to put their travel case through its paces and report back. I happily did this and I can honestly say that I love my stylish case/ bag.
It has been to Ethiopia, Belarus, Wales (not quite as exciting) and loads of other UK destinations with me in the last six months and it still looks like new despite having been checked in the hold of a plane, carried on as hand luggage and being dragged around by my kids and I. You can read my full review of the case if you want lots more information and my honest opinion.
For now, I'll let you take a look at what I can offer you - One of these (how cute is that London black cab design?) -
or one of these - (I've got the bows one and everywhere I go people comment and can you imagine how easy it is to spot on the airport carousel?)
All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning one of these beautiful and versatile Pink Lining wheelie travel cases is tell me where you want to go on your next holiday. I know where I'd like to go - the Maldives, sadly I don't think that will be happening any time soon!
How do I enter?
- Mandatory - Leave a blog comment saying where you would like to go on holiday.
- Optional additional entry - follow my blog by email, RSS feed or Google friends connect - all the widgets are in the right sidebar -->
- Optional additional entry - Follow Pink Lining on Twitter
- Optional additional entry - Like Pink Lining on Facebook
- Optional additional entry - Tweet 'I'm in to #Win a gorgeous @PinkLiningUK travel wheelie case with @michelletwinmum's #giveaway http://bit.ly/ZniMQo'
- (If you decide to take up any of the additional entries then you need to leave me a comment to say you have done so, one comment for all is fine, I don't want to make you jump hoops!)
- The giveaway will close at 12 noon on Thursday 7th March 2013
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner must have fulfilled the mandatory requirement and can have a maximum of 4 additional entries, all entries are valued the same
- The winner will be announced on my blog and by twitter within 5 days of the giveaway close
- The winner will have 7 days from announcement to email/ tweet me and provide their postal address. If they do not contact me I will re-draw
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative
- You will be sent the bag directly from Pink Lining, they are responsible for the fulfilment of this prize
- Postage to the UK and Ireland only
Disclosure: I have not received anything to host this giveaway, I just love my wheelie case and want to share my good fortune with one of my super readers.