It's been a while since I've shared a Reasons to be Cheerful post. In fact, I just had a look and it was February, so March passed me right by, I don't know if I wasn't feeling grateful or was just feeling busy! Whichever, it doesn't matter, I'm here now and feeling very thankful today.
I'm almost ready for bed as I had a lovely day out today. My husband is still on part-furlough so we headed to Seaford Head and had a walk along the cliffs to the iconic view of the Seven Sisters past the Coastguards Cottages.
- As well as this day trip I have enjoyed a couple of beach walks and coffees with friends
- Run the girls all over the place and fully taken up the title of Mum's taxi
- Spent some nice time with my boy, we had a delicious curry lunch together the other day
- In the Easter holiday we got to see my parents for a couple of days, which was good. It had been far too long with them last seeing the kids in October last year.
- We used the self-catering cottage where we live for a few days and the girls enjoyed friends in the garden for fire pits and chats
- We've been able to go back to church and there are lots of rules to follow, but it is great to be back there for some good teaching and (quiet) worship.
- We've started a Farmers market where I live and both girls have been getting iinvolved with that. At the last one Miss E was making and selling waffles and Miss M was serving on the bakery stall
- We've had some great fun days here where we live, as we're lucky enough to live as one household we've had lots of fun games, meals and times together when the centre is closed to customers.
- I'm doing the social media for my church and just starting to change over the website and that is all coming together, which feels fulfilling
- I've been enjoying some walks where we live with Miss E and our sheep are such characters, they do make me chuckle as they race me down the field!