I have no idea why I got a follow from them; maybe they are physic and knew that I used to love all this type of music. Oh come on, alright then I do actually still really like this kind of music. I am so old skool! I used to be there with my crew carrying a piece of lino around and a can of furniture polish, while one of the boys had the beat box. No I did not do all the dancing; I had no talent in that area. I was just there to support from the side-lines and get off with the boys! (Sorry Mum)
My memories from this time are pretty vivid; these really were my formative years from about age 13 – 16.
- you could find me wearing Adidas or Nike shiny satin zip up tracksuit top in the brightest colours possible, costing a small fortune and all the better if it was a rare one imported from the US!
- Nike trainers with fluorescent parts or wide laces
- Sasperilla Jeans
- Big gold hoop earrings
- Hair that was far too big, back combed fringes with a ton of hair spray!
- The boys spraying tags onto any surface they could find
- A black leather belt with big gold buckle that said 'Sexy'. Ohh yes I had the look!
- Breakdance the movie
|OMG, how much mascara Mich? and that hair??|
|If I recall rightly, I was doing a 'dying fly!'|