|Variety is the spice of life they say and certainly keeping my food interesting helps me to say on plan|
Happy Sunday friends,
I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Thanks so much to all those who joined in with mine and Mrs Shilts first Slimming Sunday last week, it was great to read your posts and I look forward to seeing you again today. Although no pressure, link up every week or just sporadically it is fine with us.
I'll jump straight in there and share my week -
What I've learnt this week
- That being ill is a hindrance to weight loss as sadly I don't lose my appetite like many do but I do lose my motivation to prepare healthy food
- That I find it even harder to concentrate on being healthy when I am tired. I'm not even tired because I feel poorly but because Miss M has been poorly and has been waking me each night
- Despite being ill I haven't thrown the towel in, I have still been conscious to eat well
- I resisted the urge to have a KFC on Thursday on my way home and instead had an M&S balanced for you thai green curry (about 800 calories less)
- I mainly stuck with my food plan
- I have drunk loads more water this week
- Record everything super accurately, do it at the time and don't wait for the end of the day
- Get at least 7.5 hours sleep a night
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- This weeks result - a loss of 4.5 lbs and I am soooo happy with this.
- Weight loss to date in 2017 - 9 lbs
- Starting BMI - 44.5 Current BMI - 42.9
- Gain my one stone award by the end of March (so that means losing 5 lbs)
- 2 stone loss by end of May for my Spain holiday
- 2.5 stone loss by 22nd July for my Bournemouth Holiday
- 3 stone loss by 15th August for my birthday
- 5 stone loss by the end of the year (that feels very exciting typing that!)
How to Join in
1) Write or link up an existing post about diet/ slimming/ healthy eating/ exercise or anything related to these topics.
By linking up you'll receive a weekly email reminder about Slimming Sunday, of course there will be an unsubscribe button on every email so you can opt out any time but lots of people have been asking me for a reminder.
2) Grab the badge or add a text link to either Emma or I (or both if you are feeling super generous)
3) Go share the love. Please comment on both Emma and my posts and also at least one other but it would be great if you feel you could comment on a few more. I'm sure you'll feel the love back if you do.
Emma and I will come and visit you too and tweet out your links. Feel free to tag us with #SlimmingSunday, @michelletwinmum and @mrsshilts and we'll give you an RT.
I can't wait to read your post. Have a fabulous week, Mich x
If you like what you have read and want to stay up-to-date then subscribe by email for free and receive blog posts directly to your in-box - just click the link Subscribe to Mummy From The Heart... by Email or perhaps you like to keep all your blog reading in one place, if that is the case you can follow me on BlogLovin too!