So here is my list of the top 5 gifts for the man who wants for nothing -
1. Personalised cheese or breadboard - If you have a man who likes to cook or loves some cheese and biscuits with a glass of port in the evening (like my husband) then why not check out this new supplier of personalised wooden gifts. Burn Me On make really nice gift bread/ cheese/ meat boards - really quirky and something a bit different. At £20 for a 30cm x 20cm the price is reasonable and the quality of the board (hevea wood) and the packaging is excellent and really pleasing to the eye. The postage of £2 is also reasonable and I think you will like your board enough to use it on the table as a serving platter too.
2. Chatty Feet Socks - I just love this brand of socks. My son wears nothing else and I did give both my husband and brother some of these last Christmas. They have such great fun value as you can make the faces move just by wiggling your toes! I'm easily pleased and at £30 for the latest Bad Ass collection of 4 socks they won't break the bank.
3. A gift that gives - One thing I think that my husband would appreciate is a gift that actually gives to someone who needs it. Oxfam unwrapped has some fabulous gift choices and the prices start at a super reasonable £5 for life saving soap (washing hands really does save lives in developing countries) up to £1500. to kit out a whole classroom.
4. A Bumper Packed Hamper - Earlier this year I was sent a sample hamper from Spicers of Hythe and it was full of quality British products. It really was a treat to unpack the hamper and see what else was inside. It was a bit like the tardis and the goodies just kept on coming! have a peek at what we got in ours. The hampers start from just over £17 each and g all the way up to about £400 for the extravaganza.
5. National Trust Membership - This is something I have previously bought my husband and Dad, as a gift that lasts a whole year has to be a winner. There are so many wonderful National Trust properties across the country that you are never short of somewhere new to visit. Don't rush into buying though, have a google first and you will surely come up with a deal, I always have and at a minimum use a cashback site to help the cost.
I hope you've found something here that you might like to buy. Do let me know if you have any great ideas for me.
Thanks, Mich x
I've linked up with Becky, check all the great gift guides out -
If you like what you have read and want to stay up-to-date then subscribe by email for free and receive blog posts directly to your in-box - just click the link Subscribe to Mummy From The Heart... by Email or perhaps you like to keep all your blog reading in one place, if that is the case you can follow me on BlogLovin too!