I sort of understand it though as the new coat Miss E was wearing is really adorable and if I was seven years old I'm sure I would want one too. She was kindly sent a 3 in 1 coat from Trespass to review and I can tell you straight off it is scoring really highly. Just look how cute it is -
Miss E's coat is currently retailing for £34.99 (RRP £56.99) and I think it is good value at this price as it can last all seasons.
The Tiara 3 in 1 coat is -
- Made up of a good quality fleece (260 gsm) and outer shell coat, they can be zipped together or worn apart to ensure your child is just the right temperature
- The outer shell coat is coated and surface treated to ensure it repels water and wind
- The shell is waterproof - 3000mm
- and windproof
- and it has taped seems to ensure your child stays snug, warm and dry
- The hood is easily detachable and has poppers in the middle to ensure it fits your child's head well, without hanging too far over their forehead
- There are adjustable cuffs
- The zip on both the fleece and shell coat were easy for Miss E to do up
I really do love the colouring of this coat, the contrast trims and zips and the coordinating fleece. It is all so well thought out and the reaction from Miss E's school friends backs up my belief that it is a fabulous little jacket.
A week ro so later Miss M's coat arrived and she is in love with hers too. It is not as bright as Miss E's and that suits her. Again I ordered the age 9-10 years and it is more snug on Miss M but still big enough to ast her a good while. The Prime 3 in 1 coat is a real bargain at £24.99 and is really similar to Miss E's except it has a slightly lower waterproof rating at 2000mm but considering she is nto going to be getting up to any extreme sports that should still suit her just fine.
The service we received from Trespass was good, the coats arrived quickly and well packaged and when I needed to return Miss M's first coat (as it was too big) I was sent a Collect + pre-paid label and I just had to take my parcel to the nearest Collect + point (There were loads locally, even for a rural area like mine). If you need to return something, this service will cost you £4.49 and you cannot return mail order items to a Trespass store so you need to factor this in when you place an order.
Thanks so much Trespass, we are really happy and will order again from you.
Disclosure: We received two girls coats for the purpose of this review. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.
If you like what you have read and want to stay up-to-date then subscribe by email for free and receive blog posts directly to your in-box - just click the link Subscribe to Mummy From The Heart... by Email or perhaps you like to keep all your blog reading in one place, if that is the case you can follow me on BlogLovin too!