I have to say that I have really come to love the canvas prints that I have in my house, so when I was offered the opportunity to review a canvas from Hellocanvas.co.uk I jumped at the chance, I knew my Mum would love one to update her dining room. Hello Canvas advertise themselves as the largest photo on canvas webiste in the UK but I have to be honest and say I had not heard of them before.
I supplied my photo by email to my contact but in the interests of a full review I did go online and try out their ordering process and I have to say I was impressed. I have used a couple of online services for ordering canvases before and this was probably the most comprehensive, I was asked exactly how I wanted my photo cropped and whether to wrap the picture on the sides, shall they remove red eyes or would I like the picture in black and white or sepia for no extra charge.
I could also specify extras that did cost more, like customising my printed canvas to a romance or teen theme. I particularly liked the floating frame option (I've never seen floating frames before) and the colour highlight looks totally stunning. Here are the floating frames.... not in my house sadly!
The thing that really made me like Hello Canvas and want to use them again was their customer service. When my canvas arrived I have to say that I was disappointed at first, I did not feel the picture was that sharp and the wrapping at the edge was not too good. I emailed my contact and explained I was disappointed and sent her a photo of the canvas. There was no fluff, she was straight to the point and said she agreed it was not good enough. Very quickly another canvas came out to me and this one was great, the picture had real definition and the edge wrapping was perfect. You'll be pleased to hear that Hello Canvas have a satisfaction guarantee and if you were not happy with your print they would offer a solution such as another canvas or a refund.
Here is the second canvas that I received and was very happy with -
and the back too, so you can see how it is finished -
Given my interaction with Hello Canvas I would happily use them again.
So how do you fancy winning yourself a canvas printed?
Hello Canvas are offering a 20 x 28" photo on canvas print to one lucky winner, this is worth £49.00.
How to Enter
- Leave a comment on the blog telling me where you would hang your canvas print and state a way to contact you if you win (Mandatory)
- Follow my blog using Google Friends Connect, RSS or Email (all gadgets in the right side bar) and leave me a comment to say you have done so (optional additional entry).
- Check out my blog Facebook page and share one of my posts over there if you like them and leave me a comment to say you have done so (optional additional entry).
- Tweet about this giveaway 'I am in to #Win a stunning photo canvas from @hellocanvas and @MichelleTwinMum http://su.pr/2FsoXc #Giveaway' (optional additional entry).
- Visit the Hello Canvas Facebook page and press like and leave me a comment to say you have done so (optional additional entry).
- Follow Hello Canvas on Twitter and leave me a comment to say you have done so (optional additional entry).
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: I was provided with a canvas print for the purpose of this review. I have not been instructed what to write and I remain honest.