Here are just a few of the reasons why the last 6 months have been awesome -
- I started a new job at the end of January and I realised the other day that I have not looked back once at my old job. I commented to dh the other day that I actually feel useful again - that is fab!
- Since November, I have been working on a voluntary basis with a woman whose life is in crisis. Never before have I felt so many emotions and learnt so much in such a short space of time. My life is being transformed by helping someone else. I now have a new friend and someone I wish to journey with for a long time.
- I am now in my 11th week of exercising every week, multiple times. It is generally accepted that it takes 66 days to form a habit and congratulations Mich, that was March 7th!
- I attended the MAD blog awards as a finalist, I was asked to speak at BritMums Live and in November I moved into the top 25 of the TOTs100 chart and I have been sneaking up it ever since (no 11 now). So good bloggy times too.
- I feel right at home with my family at the moment, all is good in our house. Yes we do not have enough money to tackle things like our windows and damp problem but so what?
|The cheeky little ladies at the weekend!|
- All the family are off to for a 6 day break to Spring Harvest for Easter (at Butlins Minehead)
- I am off to Manchester for a work conference later in April. It might be work but I expect it to be great.
- I am taking my Mum and Nan away for a weekend to a caravan in May.
- I have a women's weekend away with my church friends in June.
- It is then BritMums Live later in June.
- I have been offered a caravan Holiday in Yorkshire to review, as long as we can get a date together, all the family will be off there in July.
- We have our family holiday to Bournemouth in August, where my parents will join us.
So over to you..... what is making you grateful this week? What are you looking forward to?
Write a post, link it up and share some blogger love. Leave me a comment and I'll come visit you and do the same. Tweet with #R2BC if you want me to RT your post and if you are new to #R2BC then check out HERE.
Thanks all for coming back week after week. I really love our like-minded group. Have fabulous weeks. Mich x