I am writing this Wednesday night ready to go live Thursday morning, so here is my list -
- I have just sat on the sofa for a good half hour snuggled up with both of my girls, I cannot even begin to describe how divine it was.
- JJ has just shown me that he got his level 2 and deep water awards at swimming this week, this is a big deal for him as it does not come naturally.
- I now have 4 days off work now and I so need them.
- Saturday will just be a day at home with my kids - DVD and crafts will be the order of the day
- The heating is on, I am snuggled in my dressing gown and I have rubbish TV on, what more could I want? Don't tell the bride anyone?
- Dh is sat opposite providing me with some nice eye candy. He looks very handsome at the moment.
- I am just about to drink a steaming hot cup of tea.
- The new PJ bottoms I bought in the January sales have stayed in my drawer, as they were a tad tight - the are not now - double yay!
- and I'll leave you with the extent of how dynamic my life is - my washing and drying is all up to date and put away and that makes me super cheerful...
If you want to tweet then #R2BC is the hashtag of choice.
Have a wonderful week. Be blessed. Mich x