This post will be short and sweet as I am dead tired and I need to sleep if I want to get up and exercise tomorrow morning, which I do.
The week started off as a week to shrink my stomach by eating my 3 meals a day and not snacking and also a week of remembering to pray and ask God for help when I am finding it hard. The first part of the week was good and the weekend not so much so but I will not give up. This is the difference I am finding at the moment, I want to keep going. Even when things are not perfect I will not declare that it is too hard for me. This is for the long haul and one day I will be slimmer and healthier.
The Successes -
- I have not eaten chocolate or anything containing chocolate since the start of Lent (last Wednesday). This is massive for me. I won't say I haven't missed it but I did manage to say no to Hotel Chocolat chocolates when offered to me at the weekend. Thanks for this are due to the Chocoholics Cure #Slimpod and of course God.
- I went to my Pilates session and loved it as per usual, I also did my DVD 3 times in the week.
- I have not been jumping on and off the scales all week. I am not even sure what I weight right now but I do not feel as if I have lost any weight really, so I'll weigh next week.
- Saturday and Sunday in general. Enough said. No exercise and rubbish food and too much of it.
- I had 3 stupidly late nights in a row, 12.30am,1am and 12.30am. Why, Mich, Why?
How are you doing?
Link up with #Mumentum to share in the support with others mums trying to lose their tums. I have also joined up with Bod For Tea and a few other bloggers with the aim of getting fit for BritMums Live in June. Wish us luck...