Morning cheerful bunch. How is everyone? Doing really well I hope and managing to stay cheerful despite the bitterly icy and then rainy weather!
This week I am feeling grateful for all things blogging. I truly believe that my life has been enriched in the last few years by having my blog and making loads of super new friends. Here are just a few of the blogging things that have happened in the last couple of weeks that have made me reflect on my gratitude for my blog and the whole parenting blogsphere.
- I am blogger of the month over at the Tots100 and that feels like a really special privilege. Also, Sally said such nice things about me. I just went over to get the URL to link to and found more comments on there I had not read and you know what? I nearly had a snivel. People had said such nice things, this is what makes blogging rock!
- I have started to write a short intro each week for the Charity category on Love All Blogs. I was super touched when Annie approached me to do this. So if you have written a recent Charity related post or have one in your archives, link it up for next week, you have until midnight tomorrow.
- It has been confirmed that I will be part of the Blogger's Studio at BritMums Live. I knew I was going to be speaking but I did not know the specifics. Now I see that I will join super women like Nickie from Typecast, Maggy from Red Ted Art, Jane from Northern Mum and Melissa from HerMelness Speaks (I am super excited about that last one).
- As well as joining this panel I will be writing a monthly review round-up for the BritMums blog, so if you write a review that you are really proud of, make sure you give me a poke and I might just include it in my best of that month post.
- I had a guest post over on the NetMums blog about why I do not think January is a month to be gloomy.
- My #R2BC anniversary giveaway seems to be going well. More people are joining in and it is fabulous to see people counting their blessings and being cheerful in January.
- I am lining up some superb writers for New Bloggers Fortnight which will be held here from 6th February 2012. People have been so willing to help out, thanks all.
- Then lastly I have a guest post going live tomorrow over at SAHM Loving It about how to beat social media fatigue. Take a peek tomorrow evening onwards and show me some comment love (pretty please).
|Fabulous Bloggy Friends - Do you know who they are? Take a guess.....|
There we go, that is plenty! Over to you, what is making you cheerful and grateful this week? Write your post and link up, then go and visit some of the other blogs linked up and spread some comment love. I am so behind I have not even made it to last weeks #R2BC posts yet.... but I will.
Remember this week is your last chance to link up to be entered to the #R2BC Anniversary Giveaway. The giveaway closes at midnight on Weds 25th January 2012. Earlier this morning I published the full list of the 23 prizes that you could win. If you want to be included in the draw I need you to take a good look through that list and let me know what your top 2 prizes are. Then as I pick the winners using the random number generator I will try and take into account your wishes. If the prizes you want have already gone then I will allocate you a different prize and I will do that in the order they are listed in this post.
.....and now I leave you with the linky! Enjoy your week. Be blessed. Mich x