This week we are being hosted by Ems over in Cyprus, so pop on over and see her at A Matter of Choice. Link up your happy post there and leave her some comment love. Thanks go to Bod for Tea who did a super job of hosting last week and even managed to attract some male attention to #R2BC - you go girl!
- So this weeks top news for me being happy is that I have returned to work after my secondment. One way or another I manged to have most of the summer off, which was very welcome but I have actually enjoyed being in for my 3 days this week. I have some great colleagues that I work with and it was nice to be back and realise that I have remembered how to do most things!
- We are having carpet laid today. After the moth debacle (which I must blog about) we are finally having some carpets go back down upstairs. So by tomorrow Miss E's room will be complete. I am then decorating over the next couple of weeks and then the other two bedrooms will be done too. JJ has moved downstairs and the twinnies have a room each, it is all going well on the home front.
- Family time at the weekend, we tried out a super new church, very small but really personal and I have not seen dh that comfortable with strangers for a very long time. Our country Police HQ also had an open day and the kids were in their element especially JJ, he is already trying to sign up as a cadet, only a 5 year wait JJ!
- I am getting some time to myself. With the girls being at school full-time I have 2 school days a week to myself. I have re-joined the gym, made some overdue appointments and contacted friends to arrange some coffees! Let the good times roll...
- School settling in is going really well for my girls. They tell me they love it and whilst they are very tired by bed time they seem to be coping brilliantly. Mummy is very proud of you little ladies.
|Every day the girls run into school excited, long may this last!|
So I expect you know the protocol by now, write a cherry post, link it up and go and visit some other blogs on the linky. In fact go and visit all the other blogs on the linky, it is always fab to find some new reading material. Leave me some comment love and I'll come and do the same for you. Check out here if you are new to #R2BC and want to read the full low down.
Thanks for joining in, you rock! Mich x