I'll tell you what I really love about these flowers, that they match my wedding flowers. I had the beautiful stargazer lillies as part of my bouquet and table decorations and their signature smell and look take me back to 2002 every time I see them. Next month dh and I will have been married 9 years and together for another 8 years before that. I try never to underestimate how much of an achievement this is. A good marriage takes time and effort and I am pleased to say that I still feel I married the right man. So hubbie is my next reason to be cheerful. Here we are on our big day, the ceremony and ride to the reception was both of our favourite part of the day...
and talking of father days, here is my lovely Daddy on my special day -
and now a reason for you to be cheerful ...
Interflora have given me the opportunity to give away a bouquet of flowers to one lucky person. You can choose your own bouquet to the value of £40 and they will deliver direct to you.
This is a very special giveaway though as it is just for those people who link up with Reasons to be Cheerful this week. Some of you have been so faithful posting and joining in most every week and you deserve an opportunity to win something nice for yourself. So just do what you normally do and put up a cheery post, link it up here and I will randomly draw a name and announce the winner on next weeks #R2BC post, so make sure you come back.
Terms and conditions -
- UK delivery only
- I will pass your details to the PR contact I have and they will arrange your delivery
- Entry is by linking up a post which is clearly in line with the spirit of #R2BC, randomly linked up posts will not be included
- One entry per person who links up
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The linky/ competiiton closes at midnight Wednesday 22nd June 2011