and if you have no idea what that is then you are too young to be reading this blog! lol Yes in the true spirit of the Spice Girls what I really want is some zigazig ha. I have no idea what the Spice Girls were actually referring to in that song - perhaps a bit of the other, but for me what I want is some energy - some pizazz or I could call it some zigazig ha! I need to keep with those early nights as they are what make the world of difference to me - two ina row now, this could be a roll...
Here are a few others things that I would absolutely love at the moment, things that would make my life so different, some of which are complete luxuries but it is OK to be a bit shallow sometimes, right? I know I am blessed and lucky but just sometimes you have little dreams about those things you would have if money were no object!
- A self cleaning car or perhaps a valet that you don't have to pay for. Anything that means I do not constantly have my bum hanging out the car while I pick bits of food, torn tissues and anything else that two 3 year olds deem 'good fun' to throw on the floor.
- Some time in the week when I have some time to myself to be able to do some exercise at the gym or pool. Roll forward to September and this little dream should come true when those little ladies are at school full time. It always amazes me that you have more energy when you do more strenuous things.
- Of course I would love to be slimmer (and thus more healthy), I would be a liar if I did not add this one. This is one dream I know takes hard work and dreaming alone will do me no good!
- A trip to New Zealand with all my family. My best friend from Uni moved out about 9 years ago and she came back for my wedding in July 2002 and I have not seen her since. We both have kids now and it would be so amazing to go there and meet her children and see the life she is living.
- To have a spare bedroom so that we could foster a child, someone who really needs to know what it is like to live in a family where love and fun but also discipline are prevalent.
- A new front door! It is becoming a pain to use the patio doors and the back entrance when the car is parked on the front drive. I know we will get the door but I hate the thought of spending £900 on just a boring old door! Oh why did it have to break?
- A new kitchen. We moved into our house in 2002 and got quotes for a new kitchen back then, upon finding out I was pregnant in early 2003 we decided to be sensible and wait, we are still waiting. The £6,000 odd this will cost just can not be justified. I am pleased to have a sensible husband who does not just spend out but just sometimes I dream of a beautiful kitchen open into a dining room.
- Birthday parties sorted for all 3 kids, for some reason I do not enjoy planning their parties and get quite anxious about all the etiquette surrounding kids parties - who to invite, what to do, what time, how much it will cost, the list goes on....
- To live close to my parents. I adore spending time with my family, as do my kids and it would be so amazing to be able to see them more regularly. Especially if we all lived by the seaside, which is my dream for tomorrow.
- To have an extra 2 or 3 hours in the day, so that I can feel as if I achieve more and have more time for socialising and blogging!
- To work for God, in whatever format that may take. I would love to leave the rat race of turning up for work each day, work that I just do to earn the money to live an acceptable life. If money were no object, I would be fostering or volunteering and doing something I feel is worthwhile and God's plan for me but as with everything it is in His time and not mine.
- More patience and less anger. I get cross and short-tempered far too much, luckily most of the time I can count to 10 and seethe inside but just sometimes I over boil.
What about you, what would you really, really like at the moment?