You probably know what to do by now, write your post giving your three reasons to be cheerful and link it up, nick the blog hop code if you fancy and add that to the bottom of your post and that makes it easy for your readers to join in too, without having to visit me here, although if they want to visit me that is never discouraged! All the info is on the Reasons to be Cheerful page.
To spread the word we need to get tweeting too, use the hashtag #Reasons2BCheerful.
Grab the beautiful button as well and plonk that where you fancy - in the post, in your sidebar or don't if you do not want to, I won't shoot you!
- I have been poorly at the begining of this week and this allowed me to have some down time: time in bed, time to read, time to think, time to pray and time just to be with me..
- Due to point 1 my healthy eating has also been given a kick start and I am pleased to be 'in the zone' right now. I need to lose this weight and to overcome my obsession with eating and food.
- Miss E has stopped wetting again, the smartie after each trip to the toilet has worked and habit has kicked in and she is back to being dry again. The excitement of starting school must have dulled.
- I bought myself flowers today and they have made me smile, along with the clear blue sky and new hair!
- I have a good chance to win £250 for charity. Please vote for my blog HERE Thanks x
and just before you go. Do you know Jen? She is a super fab, friendly blogger and every two weeks she hosts a linky called Blog Gems - Air your Archives, she gives a prompt and you link up an old post and gain some new visitors. She has a linky open now, go and visit and join in.
Also, just this week I found another gratitude linky, this one is hosted over in Australia by Maxabella, who has a very stylish blog. So now you can link up your Reasons post there as well and maybe make some new friends from across the other side of the world. I have some fab Aussie blogger mates and they are some of the friendliest bloggers I know.