Peppa Pig can do no wrong in this house! If I said to you that I have twin 3.5 year old girls that may be saying enough! They love Peppa Pig, they love everything about her, so much so that we have the lunchboxes and cups for school, the pyjamas which Mummy has to wash far too often as others are turned down, the day clothes, the play sets, the soft toys, the snuggle pillows, the duvet sets, the books, the DVD's.... Oh my goodness, I had no idea we were that obsessed with Peppa Pig in this house! You see the thing is, it is not just the girls, I love Peppa too. It is one of the few kiddie programmes that I will sit and watch and even JJ is not too cool, at age 7 he is still happy to watch it, 'just for the girls though Mum!'. Yes of course, my darling.
So when I heard that Paultons Park were opening a Peppa Pig World I did a small jump in the air. Have I mentioned this to the little ones - no way! I want my sleep for the next few weeks. Peppa Pig World will open on 9th April this year, there will be 7 new rides to enjoy as well as fun animated attractions, indoor and outdoor play areas and a Peppa-themed toy shop, so take your pennies. My girls will be super excited to hear that there will be a Muddy Puddles water play area and JJ will enjoy Daddy Pig’s Big Tummy Café.
I mentioned this new opening the other day to a group of Mummy friends and the general consensus was that we will all be visiting this year. Isn't it funny how once you have kids your enjoyment is gained through their delight. In the old days I might have got excited about a trip to Paris and nowadays it is knowing my kids will have a ball at Peppa Pig World. How times change! So, if like me you are excited, you better book your tickets now.
Check out the dedicated Peppa Pig World website at www.peppapigworld.co.uk to ensure you don’t miss out. The website is packed with fun activities to entertain your children such as maps of the park and pictures of its rides to get them really excited!
Now I did mention giving away a family ticket, didn't I?
You can win a ticket for a family of four to go to Peppa Pig World on their golden ticket day on Saturday 2nd April 2011. You will feel like a star, as this event is a week before the park opens to the general public, you can enjoy all the fun on this special day.
- Leave a comment to answer the question. What is Peppa Pig's Dad called?
- If you would like a second entry, then please do like my facebook page!
- For a final entry (max of 3) you can tweet 'Wow, #PeppaPig World is opening, I want to #win a family ticket from @michelletwinmum and @paultonspark http://bit.ly/i8OiY7 '
- The giveaway will close at 12 noon Saturday 5 March 2011
- The winner will be contacted within 3 days of this giveaway closing
- The giveaway is open to all but you have to be able to make your own way to Paulton's Park. Travel costs are not part of this giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator
- There is no cash or prize alternative
- The ticket is only available to use on Saturday 2nd April 2011
- Your ticket will be organised by the PR company
Ohh and just to mention that Paultons Park, the family theme park in Hampshire (Where Peppa Pig World is) has 60 plus rides and attractions. Thrills and excitement are the order of the day! Paultons Park is open for February half-term from Sunday 20th February 2011 and daily from Friday 1st April 2011... Check the website for full details and daily closing times which vary.
My family is being offered complimentary entrance to Peppa Pig World and as such I am able to hold this giveaway. Once I have attended the event in late March I will write an honest review of Peppa Pig World and publish it here at MFTH...
Congratulations to @GKMummy, you are the lucky winner. Please either email or DM me your address details to pass on to the PR. Many thanks, Mich x