First up we have the Smile award and I received this from Carole, Paula and Wendy too! Wendy even said I helped her to see joy in the mundane and grace in small things, ahh I am nearly tearful now. I had no idea I was so wonderful! All 3 of these bloggers have started their blogs within the last 6 months and they all make for very good reads, so do go visit them and share some blogger love.
Then the other (naff!) award I received was from Jen at The King and Eye and this is the most amazing blog. If you have not been over to visit Jen then you are truly missing out. I always feel like I am round a good friends having a cuppa and a chat when I pop into Jen's. She is a real community maker and a totally nice person too.
The memetastic award was created by Jillsmo and she attached the following rules -
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little fucking jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why.
So here we go, these are my five, but which one is true?
- I am currently in the 65th spot of the January Tots100 index.
- I lost my virginity when I was 14 and I am not particularly proud of that fact!
- I actually have 4 kids, I had my eldest when I was 12 and as such my parents raised her, so I think of her as my sister.
- I am a great skater and I used to compete as a child.
- I harbour a secret ambition to be a F1 racing driver.
Now I have to nominate 5 other bloggers for this truly fabulous (Jen called it Naff!) award -
Laura @ Yummy Mummy, Flabby Tummy (which I do not believe for a moment, just to add!)
Rebecca @ Two become Four
Alethea @ Mom on a Wire
Jay @ Mocha Beanie Mummy (as I would love to try and guess what her true one is!)
Hannah @ Metal Mummy
Before anyone even has to ask, these are bloggers I love!